- Lack of blinker usage when driving
- Leaving things open (fridge, cabinets, doors, shower curtain)
- Smokers smoking right in front of a place of business, so I get to walk through their cloud of carcinogens
- When people call you and expect you to carry the convo. YOU called ME, I didn't have anything to talk about or I would have called you!
- Drinking out of the carton (this annoys me and Im guilty of it. I am a walking contradiction)
- Old boyfriends assuming they can call and "say hi". No.
Day Six of Thirty: My biggest pet peeve
Yes. We all have them. Weird little things that crawl under our skin and make us insane. I don't know that I could absolutely identitify the BIGGEST of my bunches of peeves ( I promise i'm not a total bitch, just things annoy me, i generally internalize it though) But here's a few of the ones I can think of off the top of my head.