4.06.2010

Day Five of Thirty: My Favorite Quote

Quotations, like music, are like air to me. I find solace in the words of those that are more wise and much funnier than I am.

I definitely don't have a FAVORITE, but I have lots that I love, so here's a couple of them:

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was greater than the risk it took to blossom." -Anais Nin (if I had a fave, this would be it)

"Wherever I go, there's always Pooh, there's always Pooh and Me. Whatever I do, he wants to do. "Where are you going today?" says Pooh, "Well that's very odd, 'cause I was too. Let's go together, " says Pooh, says he, "Let's go together," says Pooh." - A.A. Milne

"No one said that it would be easy, but they promised that it would be worth it" - Anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment