3.30.2010

From the pages of "Epic Stupidity"

My ex is a person that I have come to realize has probably less common sense than my one year old nephew.

I just received a call from my mother (who hates him, please note) that he used her as a personal reference.

WHAT CHOO TALKIN BOUT MAMA?

The only thing i can do is *facepalm* at his epic stupidity and laugh at the fact that whatever he is applying for, he will most likely NOT get it because of this.

If left alone with him in a room with a sharp object, I think she would be the only one to emerge unscathed.

Essentially, I love that he is dumb enough to think that this was a good idea. Sure, *I'VE* moved on and stopped giving a shit about him, but that doesn't mean my family forgives him.

I just sit back and laugh.

ETA: Spoke to mama again and she didn't want to call, so she gave me the number and I did it for her. (What? We sound the damn same on the phone anyway. Seriously. She and my father have a "code word" so he doesnt say something weird to his daughter)

Apparently, Mr. Genius of the Mother Effing century is not paying his bills anymore. And they can't reach him. So they called her because he listed her as a reference when he bought his truck. When we were still together.

I informed the very nice lady I spoke to that we had nothing nice to say about him, and we hadn't been in contact in over two years, but that I had his cell phone number and place of business if that would be helpful to her. She thanked me and I gave her the info and went on my way. I feel I did a good deed. >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment