1.24.2010

Believe

Its hard sometimes to believe that good things are coming when it seems like you have been standing in the fast lane heading the wrong direction for so long.

It's about trust and faith. Both of which are hard for me to do.

But, just when I start to feel like i've totally lost all faith that something good WILL come, a sign will pop up and remind me to just hang in there a little while longer.

One day, I walked out my front door, after feeling down about my lack of job, my boyfriend being 1100 miles away, and school stress, and there was a skywriter just above my house. (I live in Florida, so this is not unusual to see in December). He wrote "TRUST" in the sky right above my humble home. He went on to write "GOD" beside it, but trust was nearly gone by the time god was finished. I just felt like it was the universe's way of reminding me to just hang in there.

I got the highest marks I've EVER received this past term in school. I trusted that I would somehow pull off an A in my hardest class to date, and ya know what? I did it. And I suprised myself how proud I was of that.

My boyfriend and I are making plans for me to move up to his area when this term is complete.

And, I recently was offered a full time job that will work with the fact that I'm leaving in three months.

I trusted the Universe would line up for me, and it actually did.

I am now looking for a temporary room mate to move in and share bills with me. I'm trusting that SOMEONE SOMEWHERE will need the opportunity that I have to offer. I just HOPE that it will be sooner rather than later.

The most difficult part of faith and trust is the unknown. The lack of control. The belief that its going to work itself out. I just have to keep reminding myself that The universe reminded me to trust it before, and I did. And it worked. I just have to be patient with her.

xo-
K

No comments:

Post a Comment